Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dark City on Blu Ray.

I bought Dark City on blu ray even though I don't own an actual blu ray player. But it's my first step towards completing the blu ray experience. Next is to get the player, and then finally a flat-screen television. Of course, I need money to do this. I've been trying extremely hard to get a job so I can afford this luxury, but that's nearly impossible these days. But when I eventually get my complete blu ray set-up, Dark City will be the first thing I see. Roger Ebert said it's a movie that greatly benefits from the blu ray technology, and I believe it. I've seen blu ray movies at my friend's house and the quality is spectacular. And if there was ever a movie that deserves to be seen in such high resolution, it would be Alex Proyas' masterpiece.

No comments: